Sunday, July 19, 2009

Certain Places in this World I Like

I like this lighting in the morning in Savannah. There’s a freshness to the air, as if the buildings are sighing with relief.

It’s not quite so haunted around Factor’s Walk in the morning. Here’s Jess and me. She doesn’t bark at everyone, always. When she does it’s more like she’s greeting them. It’s just mumble-people on bicycles she has trouble with.


I like the North Carolina ferry system, love taking it from Cedar Island to Ocracoke, and back. Love the feeling of having the family there with me. As we look forward to the adventures we are about to experience, and remember them on the return trip.

I like the KOA Campground at Sugarloaf Key, actually I love it. There’s this sound the doves make in the morning, and you mix that with the swishing of the leaves.

No comments:

Post a Comment